Repairs & Service
Espresso Resource NW repairs a wide range of household espresso machines, from Jura, Vibiemme, Rocket, ECM, Delonghi, Saeco, Gaggia, and other brands. A fairly comprehensive list of what we work on is located below:
- DeLonghi (Fully automatic models (those with built-in grinder)), Dedica, and La Specialista only)
- Gaggia (Except Platinum and very old semiautomatic models)
- La Pavoni (Lever machines only)
- Pasquini (Livia 90 and Livia G4 only)
- Rancilio (Silvia-series only)
- Saeco (Except Sirena, Italia, Talea, and Odea)
- Solis (Master 5000 only)
- Starbucks (Except Sirena and Italia)
- Most E61 group machines (e.g. Rocket, ECM, Izzo, Quick Mill, Expobar, etc.)
We don’t currently work on the following brands. Please contact the manufacturer directly for repairs on these machines:
- Francis Francis
- Nuova Simonelli
Sorry but we don’t work on other appliance types, drip coffee makers, in-wall units, or all-in-one combo units (side-by-side drip coffee and espresso).
All machines brought in for repair must be designed to run on standard household 120V 15/20A service, or capable of running on standard household electrical service when used with a step-up transformer (e.g. machines imported from Europe), must be 100 pounds or less, and either use a water reservoir, or have a direct water supply that is capable of pulling water from an non-pressurized source (i.e. placing the supply hose in a bucket of water). Machines that don’t meet these requirements will need to be taken to a company that services commercial espresso equipment.